During the month of October we were commissioned to complete the assembly with fireproof fabric for the stage at the Círculo de Bellas Artes in the city of Madrid, along with other complementary decorative elements.
For this original event we have built a comprehensive stage, according to the design provided by the client. This stage has been made of wood and upholstered with matte white PVC linoleum. We have distributed the stage in different curved sections in three different parts: 0.20m, 0.45m, 0.80m, 1m high and 10.22m long.
We have also made the low screen of 4.09 x 2.25 meters in wood, all upholstered with printed canvas, including upholstered returns of 0.45 x 4.25 meters.
Likewise, we have built the wooden base, painted in white, with a size of 0.30 x 0.30 meters. We have included vinyl to cover this element.
In addition to the fireproof fabric for stages, we have supplied other types of items and different furniture for events
- Framewall, 4-sided and printed aluminum structure, 3 x 2.5m.
- 18 tables with melamine top, with 5 legs and 0.65 x 2m.
- 2 platforms with braces, 2 x 0.50 meters to 2.25 meters high.
- 20 linear meters of Pipe and Drape.
- Black pleated fireproof fabric for stages, 20 x 4.5m.
- 3 Pegasus printed on one side with 20mm thickness with support base included, with a size of 0.60 x 2m.
- 16 black cut vinyls and 3 white cut vinyls
The assembly and disassembly was carried out during a festive date. We work 365 days regardless of the date.
If you are interested in our scenarios and the different elements that we can offer for all events, contact our offices and we will be happy to assist you.