www.saezdecom.com (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by SAEZ DECOM, S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF nº: B64087505 and registered office at: C/ Marroc, 207, C.P. 08019 – Barcelona (Barcelona).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at all times; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
The Website is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property belongs to THE OWNER, except for those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and his licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are realized (whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting on the same ones only the rights of use that later on are described. Any rights not expressly assigned are reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting the same, corresponding to him, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that could correspond to him against the persons who carry out imitations or unfair uses of the same one.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed:
- Browsing the Web, that is to say, accessing and viewing it on a device, any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. The navigation through certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- To benefit (previous registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, in the conditions that are expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly forbidden:
- Any operations with respect to the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those with commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. Exceptions to this prohibition are the publication in the media of downloadable materials from the Press Room section.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through the same.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal operation of the Web, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not done in a way that harms the public image and brand of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the persons and products referred to therein. In the establishment of links to the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
The establishment of links from web pages or sites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links, the use of elements extracted from the Web is expressly prohibited without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
In no case may it be understood that links to the Web from pages or websites of third parties imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners of these, nor imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of THE OWNER on them, so THE OWNER shall not be liable in any way with respect to their content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a customer or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through the same and not to use them for:
- Incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that undermines the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Violate the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER shall have full freedom to decide whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being entitled to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
You can pay by credit card or bank transfer.
DELIVERY TIMES AND SHIPPING CONDITIONS
If you want to know more about shipping costs and times for special orders, please contact our offices through our contact form or by calling +34 931 591 565.
The customer can choose 2 shipping methods:
1- Free shipping for local pick-up
2- Shipping costs per zone
Prices of ready-made products:
Shipping prices for unpackaged products:
The customer has 14 calendar days from receipt of the order to voluntarily withdraw from the purchase, without penalty and without giving any reason.
The purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case, for hygienic reasons, the products to be returned must be in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging and seal and with all their accessories.
The customer shall bear the costs of return shipment. No freight collect shipments will be accepted under any circumstances.
The customer will be responsible for the product and its packaging to arrive in perfect condition, being necessary to pack the items properly, in order to avoid possible deterioration during transport.
Once we receive the return package, we will check its condition and as soon as we verify that the returned items, as well as any accessories, samples, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email notifying him/her of the approval or rejection of the refund.
The refund of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery charges will be made within 14 calendar days after the withdrawal.
The refund will be processed through the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods or until the customer has provided proof of return of the goods, whichever condition is met first.
We will not refund if the product has been used.
In case the customer receives a wrong product or in bad condition, or in case of loss or damage of products by the shipping company, the customer may request its return and/or replacement, within 14 calendar days after the delivery of the product. In such a case, we undertake to bear the return shipping costs, we will pick up the defective product and/or replace the missing product with another identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
To request a product exchange, the customer must contact customer service within 7 calendar days of receipt of the order.
For health and hygiene reasons, products that have been unsealed or used after delivery will not be accepted, so they must be in perfect condition and in the same conditions in which they were received.
In case of returns, shipping and collection costs will be borne by the customer. No freight collect shipments will be accepted under any circumstances.
In case the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer will have to pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference will not be refunded in cash, but in the form of a gift voucher to be used in your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased at www.saezdecom.com the customer should contact our Customer Service Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 931591565, whose opening hours are: 09:00 to 13:30h.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell him exactly all the steps to follow.
We also inform you that we will not accept exchanges or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
The customer will be able to cancel the order without any charge and without providing any reason, contacting as soon as possible with customer service at the telephone number: 931591565, or through the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
If the order has not left our warehouse, we will cancel it without any problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once the reception of the order is confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded minus the shipping costs and the refund will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained in the Web updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and up-to-dateness. The obtaining of any specific result or purpose is not guaranteed, so that access and use of the Web is the sole responsibility of users and customers.